Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Mission Statement

Greetings! I wanted to introduce myself. I am a new blogger in Cleveland. There is a difference between my blog and the other Cleveland blogs.......I am a lady of a certain age.

 I grew up in Shaker and now live in Westlake. This gives me the advantage of knowing both sides of Cleveland. I am focused on living a quality life, finding the best, yet affordable, goods and services that are available. I buy things online, of course, but there is the delight of instant gratification, when actually shopping in a store. I enjoy this and remember the days when downtown was a special day of shopping. Getting dressed up and having lunch......le sigh.

I am also focused on good to great customer service.....how to get it and when to walk away, if it is not available. We have lived in the South and returned to Cleveland, so this blog is a venue for me to find the best things Cleveland has to offer, all with a positive attitude. Sometimes, our weather makes that a bit difficult. I hope you'll join me and add your thoughts and suggestions as I enjoy our city. I have decided to remain anonymous, so I do not have any outside influences that would sway my personal opinions. Please feel free to email me with thoughts. Bye Bye for now....... living gracefully and elegantly is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment